www.lovesplay.ru --- еntеr thе mаjеstiс Rоmаn lоvе tо mееt а wоmаn fоr sех yоu sееm prоbаbility thеn.
At Disney's Club Penguin I concepted, illustrated, and constructed interactive sets for an ever changing Online World built with Kids in mind.
· Participated in large all-day brainstorms, planning game events every month
· Gathered references and researched IP material
· Discussed look and feel for events and worked with mood boards
· Drew up rough thumbnails and quick concepts for environment elements for events in Photoshop
· Incorporated role-play elements and interactive functionality for environments
· As part of the production stage, inked and coloured assets in Flash
· Submitted through approval process when working with other IPs
· Participated in frequent peer reviews to ensure the best results, as well as worked closely with the
team for consistency
· Prototyped and scripted interactive experiences in the environments to be handed off to a developer
· Set up necessary functionality for translation
· Submit final assets through pipeline for Web, iOS, and Android
· Document final assets and functionality on in-house wiki
· Worked in a tight re-occurring monthly schedule broken up into sprints using JIRA tickets
Projects: Monthly re-occuring Club Penguin events including partnerships with Disney's Frozen, Star Wars, Marvel, The Muppets, Pixar's Monsters University, Teen Beach Movie, and Disney Records
"Bounty" is a webcomic about two friends, Hazel and Jun, who turn to bounty hunting to find, reclaim and
return what they owe to a truly terrifying debt collector.
· Creating the comic "Bounty", a webcomic which updates once a week on Tuesdays.
· Attending/Tabling occasional Comic Conventions to represent, advertise, and sell Bounty Comics
Creating an all-ages card game, tasks included:
· Brainstormed humourous card illustrations
· Concepted the look of the characters involved in the game
· Concepted, illustrated, coloured cards
· Devised layout and fonts for cards
Taught several DRAW 101 classes on Drawing and Perspective for Animation on several contracts.
· Prepared lessons from a detailed curriculum
· Marked assignments based on a rubric
· Provided instructional art demonstrations
· Related personal industry experience